Ironman ATIS 4000 is a perfect unit for combining ab training with inversion therapy to offer you with full core conditioning. The device comes with a simple design and various features that will impress you. This is why this inversion table is considered one of the best inversion table out there.
Design and safety
The machine comes with 10 position locking pin system that allows for control of the angle of inversion. This enables users of the device to benefit from complete control thereby helping them to save time. In addition, it has a weight capacity of 300lbs to ensure that there is no slippage beyond a certain limit. The extra wide oval steel tubing that accompanies the device is well-covered using scratch resistant finish to make it highly durable. This means that you will not waste money buying another gadget a few months down the line. To prevent any form of discomfort, the manufacturer has included a quick release ratchet release system. The removable lumbar pillow takes strain from your lower back. The rubber feet prevents any unwanted movement when using it hard floors. The locking system enhances on the safety of the device.
Ease of storage and assembly
The device comes with a user’s manual with easy to follow instructions included. The assembly steps provided by the manufacturer are easy to follow whether you are a novice or experienced user. However, the machine cannot be folded for storage like most of the brands on the market. In terms of weight, the weight is 111lbs, which implies that you need to spare some space for its storage.
• Dimensionally, the device measures 35 x 62 x 58 inches and weighs 111 pounds only
• The gadget can support people weighing up to 320lbs maximally
• The frame of the machine can be easily adjusted to take care of people up to six feet and six inches tall
• It features core and ab training system for effective workout sessions
• It also comes with a wide oval tubing steel frame that enhances on its durability
• The extended headrest, easily removable lumbar support that add on lower back support of the user.
• Ease to use
• Sturdy frame design for increased durability
• The wide base improves on the stability of this gadget
• The lever release ratchet ankle system that helps in preventing crouch down or release of ankles
• Easily adjustable to allow for use by different persons
• The variety of inversion angle settings takes care of different user experiences as well as mobility levels
• The handles designed on the base help in stretching your back as well as strengthening your abs.
• Heavier than most of the brands
• Has shortage warranty coverage
• Does not fold easily making it difficult to store
• The ratchet lock system is slightly difficult to adjust
In conclusion, Ironman ATIS 4000 is one of the best devices that you can purchase for your workout. The unit is easy to use by both beginners as well as experienced persons. It has a sturdy design and can support weight up to 300lbs. In addition, assembling this unit is as easy as taking a walk at the park, thanks to the simple design. Furthermore, the device has been coated to prevent it against any form of scratches.